How to Maximize your Collabor8 Experience
Now that we have a larger number of users on the app, it is important that you are doing the following in order to make sure that your profile is being seen and showing up in search results:
- Complete all aspects of your profile. This includes a bio about yourself or company, location, social media integrations, interests (we recommend top 3), rate information, and payment information.
- Portfolio photos. Make sure you have 5-10 photos where you can showcase your style, aesthetic, personality, etc.
- Make sure to “complete” each collab that you execute! This is such an important part of the Collab process because it allows you to rate and be rated by whoever you are collaborating with. Completed Collabs and your Ratings are the 2 biggest components of the EXPLORE tab algorithm. We give priority to the most active profiles and new profiles!
- Send/receive collab payments securely within Collabor8 (Stripe). Payments done outside the app are not backed/protected by Collabor8 because we have no control nor visibility. Make payments through the “Collab Details” page of your collab so we can help with anything as needed. It also allows you to complete the paid collab and get the benefits of bullet point #3.
- Tag @collabor8app #collabor8app in your posts and we’ll use them for reposts, newsletters, blog posts, website, etc. and tag you and/or give you photo credit.
- Request to work with smaller brands/influencers to boost reviews and completed collabs.